GUEST LECTURERS/ SEMINARS/CME CONDUCTED AT OUR INSTITUTION:-
1) CME arranged on the topic Rasayana in commemoration of Poojya Pitaji Sri.Acharya Ratnanda ji birth anniversary on 30th December 2017 at our Hospital.
2) Interactive session on Synopsis review is arranged on 10/01/2018 by Dr. R.Vijayasaradhi, Professor, Dept. of Shalya Tantra, GAMC, Bangalore for our 1st year PG scholars (Batch 2017-18).
3) Workshop on Research Methodolgy and Medical Statistics organinzed on 12th and 13th jan Jan 2018 for 1st year PG scholars
4) Ayurveda Parv, 16th to 18th feb.2018.
5) Guest Lecturer on the topic “ Pharmaceutical understanding of Asava Arishta “ by Dr. Shobha g Hiremath” Renowned Professor, RSBK on 17th March 2018 for 2nd year and PG students, organized by Dept. of rasa Shastra & Bhaishajya kalpana.
6) Guest Lecture on the topic “Globalization,Capatalism & Free Market System –What Ayurveda Docotrs need to know” by Dr. Ravindra Angadi, Professor Rasa Shastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana & Dravyaguna for 2nd Prof. BAMS & PG students on 04th April 2018 organized by Dravyaguna & RSBK.
7) Guest Lecturer for 2nd year and 3rd year BAMS by Dr. Sangeeta Sharma, Pathologist, SSCASRH , on the topic “Practical approach to diagnosis of Aneamia By Laborotry tests” organized by Dept. of Roga Nidhana on 24th April 2018.
8) Guest Lecturer on the topic “Endocrinology and Garbhavakranti” for 1st Year BAMS by Dr.Alka J.K., Professor, Dept. of Rachana Shareea, JSS Ayurveda Medical College, Mysore on 26th April 2018, organized by Dept. of Shareera Rachana.
9) Guest Lecturer on the topic “General Principles of Modern Pharmacology” and Anesthetics and CNS depressants” for 2nd year BAMS and PG students by Dr. Nivedita Maity, Associate Professor, M S ramiaha Medical College Bangalore, organized by Dept. of Dravyaguna on 27th April 2018.
10) Guest Lecturer/CME on the topic “ Advance development in management of skin disease-an Ayurvedic perview” by Dr. Jyothilakshmi, Asst. Manager, R&D, Sri Sri Tattva and Topic “Various levels of preventive aspects of skin disease” by Hrishikesh Dhamale, CAO, Atrimed for 3rd year, PG students and interns on 03rd May 2018, organized by Dept. of Swasthavritta..
11) Institution organized Yoga Day celebration on 21st June 2018 in our campus.
12) Guest Lecturer on the topic “ Tipple Assessment in Diabetic foot” by Dr. Amit Jain, Associate Professor, Dept. of Surgery, Rajarajeswari Medical College, Bangalore and topic “ Maggot Therapy in Ulcer Healing” by Dr. Srinivas, Diabetologist, City Center Hospital, Kolar for 4th year UG students and PG scholars on 27th June 2018, organized by Dept. of Shalya Tantra.
13) Guest Lecturer on the topic “Rasayana Chikitsa in Day to Day Practise” by Dr. Madhava Diggavi, Professor, Dept. of Kayachikitsa, Taranatah Ayurveda Medical College, Bellary for 4th year UG students and PG scholars on 9th July 2018, organized by Dept. of Kayachikitsa.
14) Guest Lecturer/Interaction Session by Dr. Manoranjan Sahu , Renowned Surgeon, Former Dean of BHU, Varanasi for PG scholars on 10th July 2018, organized by Dept. of Shalya Tantra.
15) Guest Lecturer by Dr.Lakshmi Narayana Shenoy, Asst. Director, Govt. Ayurveda Research center, Mysore and Dr. Srivatsa, Incharge Professor, Dept. of Basic Principles, Govt. Ayurveda College, Mysore on 27th July 2018 for final year and PG students on the topic “Clinical methods of Research and its applied aspect”, organized by Research Methodoly and Statistics Dept.
16) Residential NSS special camp is organized at Indlawadi Village, Anekal from 28th July to 3rd August 2018. 4th year (batch 2014-15) students were actively participated in this camp.
17) Guest Lecturer by Dr. Lalitha B.R., Professor & HOD, Dept. of Dravyaguna on 9th August 2018 for 2nd year BAMS students (Batch 2016-17) and PG scholars on the topic “Dravya Karmukta(Concept of Drug Action) , organized by Dept. of Dravyaguna.
18) Guest Lecturer by Dr. Praveen P.P., Deputy Physician, Arya Vaida sala, Kottakkal on 11th August 2018 for 4th year BAMS (Batch 2014-15) and PG scholars on the topic ‘An exemplification of the concept of Bandhas in Musculoskeletal disorders in Clinical practise” , organized by Dept. of Shalya Tantra
TEACHERS ORIENTATION PROGRAMMES/ CONFERANCES ATTENDED BY TEACHING FACULTY
1) Dr. Vivek attended International conference on Integrative Oncology and presented paper on “Management of Metastatic breast cancer through Ayurveda-A case study” on 5-8 Jan 2018 at Prashanti Kuteeram, Bangalore India.
2) Dr. Sriharsha attended the conference on “Emergence of modern science in colonial India during 14th to 16th March 2018 at insa,new delhi
3RD Year students (Batch 2015-16) visited Crematorium, Milk Corporation unit, Water Purification center,Sewegae Treatment Plant, Solid waste Disposal unit at Mysore on 2nd March 2018, organized by Dept. of Swasthavritta.
Students (Batch 2015-16) were attended
1st Year students (batch 2017-18) visited Brain museum, NIMHANS , Bangalore on 8th , 11 & 15th May 2018,organized by Dept. of Shareera Rachana.
3rd year students (batch 2015-16) attended Seminar AYUSHMAN -2018 from 25th May to 27th May 2018 at Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Hubli.
S1) tudents (Bath 2014-15) attended National Seminar “Sparsh 18”, at Govt. Ayurveda College, Trivandrum on 13th & 14th July 2018, organized by Govt. Ayurveda College, Trivandrum.