- The College offers BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) with intake of 100 students every year and also provides Post Graduation Course in various Subjects of Ayurveda.
|02||PG COURSE IN BASIC PRINCIPES||04|
|03||PG COURSE IN DRAVYAGUNA||05|
|04||PG COURSE IN RASA
SHASTRA & BHAISHAJYA KALPANA
|05||PG COURSE IN SHALYATANTRA||06|
|06||PG COURSE IN KAYACHIKITSA||06|
|07||PG COURSE IN PRASUTI TANTRA & STREE ROGA||06|
COLLEGE IS AFFILIATED TO RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, BANGALORE; APPROVED BY CCIM AND SANCTIONED BY MINISTRY OF AYUSH, GOVT. OF INDIA, NEW DELHI.
RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, BANGALORE
Dr. S Sacchidananda, MD, DVD, DHA, FRCP (Glasgow)
Dr.C M Noor Mansoor, K A S
Dr.M K Ramesh, M.S., FRCS
We are committed to:
- Promote and spread the knowledge of Ayurveda to every nook and corner of this world.
- Provide Value based quality education in Ayurveda through a blend of ancient wisdom and modern sciences.
- Produce good Physicians, Surgeons, Research scholars, Manufacturers & Academicians who will be fully competent to serve the community.
- Provide a platform for higher learning and development in the field of Ayurveda by reviving the roots of the ancient science through modern scientific research.
- Offer comprehensive Ayurvedic health care to all the classes of people.
- Provide excellent infrastructure, highly qualified and experienced teaching faculty, competent physicians and skilled support staff for the effective delivery of the knowledge of Ayurveda and its holistic healing touch.
- Achieve student’s and parent’s satisfaction through continual improvement of our processes and people.
- We intend to comply with our Quality Policy by Providing opportunities and training to the students for their overall development with a spiritual embrace.
- Continual updation of the knowledge through re-orientation training program for faculty.
- Serving the needy through free medical camps and educating the masses through health awareness program to improve the status of health and quality of life.