- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The course is open to all candidates who satisfy the age, education and other requirements of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka.
For BAMS course admission, Candidates should complete the age of 17 years as on 1st October in the year of admission.
- ADMISSION QUALIFICATION
Students must have passed the two year PUC examination of the PU Education Board, Bangalore or any other examination recognized as equivalent therein with English as one of the languages and Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects, with minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of the relevant Science subjects. (Physics, Chemistry and Biology of the Second year PUC examination only).
SC / ST students require a minimum of 40% marks in the aggregate of the relevant Science subjects. (Only for the students of Karnataka State).
- Application with complete information in the relevant format should be submitted to the Principal, before the due date.
- All admissions are provisional and subject to the final approval by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
- All further clarifications can be obtained from the Principal, Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and Research, Bangalore.
- The filled up application form should reach the college along with a DD of Rs.2000/- drawn in favour of Sri Sri College Of Ayurvedic Science & Research, Bengaluru.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
- An eligibility certificate obtained from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, for which fee is $600 (or equivalent money in Indian currency)
- There should be a specific mention of the subject ‘English’ in the marks sheet. As per the guidelines of the university, just “ Foreign Language” mentioned in the marks sheet, may be a disqualification for eligibility.
- General Discipline
- Students are expected to strictly adhere to the rules and regulations of the college.
- Non-adherence of the set rules may result in strict action.
- The decision of the Principal in all such cases is final.
- The application forms can be downloaded in the download section below.
- Boys – Uniform (Formal shirts and trousers).
- Girls – Uniform (Salwar – Kameez or Chudidar)
- Sleeveless tops, Jeans, T-shirts, etc. are not allowed.
Any other requirements are subject to changes made from time to time by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, which is posted in the University Website : www.rguhs.ac.in
For detailed information on Eligibility Criteria for Foreign nationals/ NRI/SAARC students, Kindly login to the above University Website.
Download application here (Foreign nationals/ NRI/SAARC students)
Last modified on Friday, 18 March 2016 09:02